Substitute fuel sampling system
System solutions for the pollutant and calorific value analysis of substitute fuels.
Analytical shredding systems for QA work are a fundamental preliminary component in the production of substitute fuels.
Businesses that buy in their substitute fuel from external suppliers are faced with two key analytical requirements before putting it to use: pollutant analysis and calorific analysis.
To ensure the proper handling of these analyses, a sophisticated sampling system is required, meeting the following criteria.
- Representative sampling from primary sample quantity, generally 200–250 litres
- Shredding of primary material from approx. 30 mm to the appropriate lab shredder particle size of approx. 5–8 mm
- Homogenisation of the primary sample to enable the representative sampling of the 1-litre lab sample
- A high degree of process automation to exclude human sources of error or manipulation
- Automated return of sample waste to the stove feeder system
- Reproducibility and documentation trail for the sampling process
Combining over 30 years of experience and the deployment of our proven single-shaft shredder, ERDWICH has developed an automated, integrated system that sets new standards in the areas of sampling and process reliability.
Utilise market-leading ERDWICH technology to ensure your success in the substitute fuels sector. To get an idea of what we’re capable of, please see the following Case Studies.
Now it’s your turn: we look forward to receiving your project enquiry!