Systems for refrigerator recycling.
Technologically advanced solutions for refrigerator shredding and processing.
One particular challenge in the refrigerator recycling process is presented by chlorofluorocarbons such as R 11, R 12 or R 141b, which were used for decades as foaming agents for insulation materials. Since these substances damage the Earth’s ozone layer when released, they must be removed and collected securely in a closed-system pre-processing plant.
With ERDWICH, you are assured of the latest, technologically advanced solutions:
- Fully-automated handling as from the moment they are placed on the roller conveyor
- Automated plant control, with concurrent monitoring and documentation of all process parameters
- Full enclosure of high-noise facility components offers optimum noise abatement
- ERDWICH technology makes an inert atmosphere redundant for foamed CFC refrigeration plant – but is possible at any time if the input material changes
- Compact solutions significantly reduce spatial requirements
- The latest technological solutions are always available ASAP
- Compliant with new DIN EN 50574 rules
Whether you’re handling small-scale units or complex refrigeration plant: utilise the expertise we’ve gained in processing over 30 million refrigerator units. To get an idea of what we’re capable of, please see the following Case Studies.
Now it’s your turn: we look forward to receiving your project enquiry!