The Erdwich paperboard shredder forms the ideal add-on to the EKZ cardboard shredder. Thanks to its efficient shredding process it is ideal for trouble-free feed-in, directly at the point where waste is created.
Material such as cardboard waste from production machinery or punches can thus be directly fed into existing extraction-based conveyor systems. With the FKZ, Erdwich offers a complete system for high-efficiency processing of cardboard waste. A range of form factors enable the design of an economical machine to match the required volume.
Variable machine size and compact form factor
Shredder shaft is easy to remove from the machine
Individually populated, replaceable shredder blades
PLC unit featuring automated reverse and power down to protect the machine against damage from overloading or solid parts
Specially-shaped shredder blades
Adjustable stator comb ensures optimum feedstock handling
Long service life from shredder blades made from hard-wearing custom steel
- Specialised single-shaft fine shredder principle
- Individually populated, replaceable shredder blades
- Low-maintenance chain drive
- Externally-mounted shaft bearings
- Compact form factor, various sizes available
- PLC unit featuring automated reverse and power down